Leading Asset Manager seeking an Investment Risk Analyst to join their team in London.
- Assist in generating Investment Risk reports & analytics
- Support in the identification, analysis, and monitoring of relevant investment risks.
- Coordinate with the Investment Risk Manager and other members of the Risk & Compliance to support ad-hoc analysis and projects when they arise.
- Maintenance of the relevant investment risk system and spreadsheets.
- Support the enhancing of risk reports through process automation.
- Provide cover on enterprise risk matters as appropriate.
Skills/ Experience Required
• Ability to work alone but collaborate with colleagues in both the Risk & Compliance team and the wider business.
• Comfortable dealing with large data sets.
• Proficient in Excel.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of Bloomberg desirable.
• Some knowledge VBA or Python desirable.
• Suited to a fresh graduate with an internship, or a candidate already in the FS industry (ideally investments/ funds) with circa 12 months experience.
• University degree, preferably in a quantitative subject (e.g. finance, mathematics, statistics, economics, etc.).
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 32997 Leading Asset Manager seeking an Investment Risk Analyst to join their team in London. Key Responsibilities Assist in...
Ref: 32988 Reputable Asset Manager seeking an IT Risk & Control AVP to join their newly formed team in London....
Ref: 29184 The role is within the Front-Office Interest Rates Group with the focus on the development and support of...