Investment Risk Analyst
|0203 145 3380|
Our client, a well renowned Asset Owner, are looking for an Investment Risk analyst to join their Investment Risk team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career in the Investment Risk space, with a dynamic team, in a broad role with lots of exposure. The team is responsible for providing independent risk oversight and analysis of investment portfolios to ensure compliance with the investment risk management framework, modelling, analysing, and reporting risks across all asset classes.
- Modelling and insightful analysis of investment risks across a broad range of asset classes, including alternative assets like real estate, infrastructure, and private equity.
- Build collaborative relationships with portfolio managers, discussing proactively risk exposures and developing trends
- Supporting the process for modelling and updating long-term asset assumptions used as inputs for internal modelling purposes and determining the risk appetite.
- Identification and correction of data issues, engaging with vendors of third-party risk systems/models (e.g. Blackrock Aladdin) and portfolio managers.
- Act as a key contact for all investment risk management queries, including clarifications on the investment risk management framework and/or risk analytics.
- Identification, recommendation and implementation of enhancements to the investment risk management process.
- Investment risk modelling/analysis experience gained in a major bank, an investment management team or asset manager of both public and private market portfolios
- Practical application of risk measurement methodologies to analyse risk of investment portfolios
- Experience and sound working knowledge of investment risk systems (e.g. Aladdin,- Bloomberg, MSCI RiskManager, MSCI BarraOne etc.)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong Excel, VBA skills. Experienced in handling large datasets
- Understanding of investment risks across multiple asset classes and investment strategies
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Senior Risk Manager - Fixed Income
Ref: 34895 Senior Investment Risk Manager This role will support the Chief Risk Officer in the oversight of UCITS and...
Business Risk Officer
Ref: 34838 London branch of leading International Bank seeking a Business Risk Manager to sit with their CIB in London....
Portfolio Manager (Birmingham) 12 Month FTC
Ref: 34816 Bruin are delighted to be partnering with a well known Financial Services organisation based in Birmingham, in their...