We are currently recruiting for an innovative, multi-channel investment business specializing across alternative assets including real-estate, infrastructure and education sectors that are distributed through their retail investment products and third party IFA’s. They are looking to take on an Investment Reporting Associate within their Marketing Team. This role will be responsible for the ownership of the investor reporting process from beginning to end. This will include delivering investment reports to clients to strict deadlines.
- Ownership of the investor reporting process:
- Booking client reports in the client reporting calendar
- Collation of data and commentaries for each report
- Extraction of client lists and data from the CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Mailing of both hard copy and email reports
- Work with key systems to:
- Extract key client data and contact information in the CRM system
- Extract investment data
- Utilize the email marketing system to build and send reporting emails
- Keeping up to date with the reporting schedule, including communicating requirements to other teams and ensuring timely reporting utilizing Project Management tools
- Liaise across the marketing team to optimize the use of the email marketing system, including email templates and management of lists
- Work alongside the Business Systems team to trouble shoot data issues to ensure the accuracy of client reporting data
- Liaise extensively with investment teams and senior management to obtain reporting information and sign off before reports are sent
- Self-motivated and proactive with strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize effectively, think ahead including managing timelines and meeting deadlines in a pressured environment
- Comfortable with data and interested in it’s use to enhance processes and systems
- Advanced Excel knowledge and skills including experience with CRM systems and mass emailing systems
- Strong written communication skills and ability to proof read
- Analytical and problem solving skills to deliver innovative solutions
- Strong verbal communication, to collaborate with colleagues across the business in the support of the wider marketing team
For more information on this role, please contact Gabriel.email@example.com
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26555 We are currently recruiting for a leading, global asset manager with over £200 billion assets under management. They...
Ref: 27331 We are currently recruiting for an innovative, multi-channel investment business specializing across alternative assets including real-estate, infrastructure and...
Ref: 26953 A leading, global investment management firm who prides themselves on their company culture and forward-thinking approach is now...