We are currently working on an exciting opportunity for a leading investment management firm, who are looking for a new investment manager to join their growing team in London. Please find below what the role entails, if you believe your profile fits, please apply and we’ll reach out.
- Support clients in defining and implementing their investment strategy.
- Supporting members of the team to ensure they’re prepared for meetings.
- Develop an understanding of our investment process.
- Increasing knowledge of all asset classes and companies within client portfolios
- Attending client meetings with colleagues: ability to cover investment strategy, tactics, and portfolio activity
- Attending pitches with prospective clients and consultants
- Prepare investment proposals, pitch documents, and client meeting packs
- Will lead to wide interaction with consultants, trustees, or possibly private clients.
- Will lead to business development, including networking, drafting editorials and producing RFPs.
- The right individual would establish a significant book of business with the aid of colleagues over time.
- All members of the charity team play an active role in training trustees and executives: we would expect the candidate to help progress our training programs
- A strong interest in a range of asset classes, this would include: equities, bonds, property, and alternative assets
- A keen willingness to learn – the candidate will receive significant training.
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Well-developed time management, planning and organisational abilities
- Strong IT skills in MS Office
- High quality and professional responses to client queries.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 25996 Role : Senior Engagement Analyst An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an Asset Management firm based in...
Ref: 25710 A leading Global Investment Bank is seeking an M&A Lawyer to join an established team: Providing legal support...
Ref: 25817 Overview of the role You will support Portfolio Managers improve the risk / return profile delivered to...