Our client, an global investment firm, is looking for an Investment Compliance Advisory Specialist to join their team They are willing to offer £75000 /annum.
Industry: Investment Management
- In this role you will be involved in providing technical advice to the first line of defence, working with other SMEs or Compliance Advisory Business Partners as required.
- Provide challenge to, and oversight of the first line relating to their regulatory obligations as appropriate.
- Experience of delivering Compliance advice in an asset management environment (at least 2-3 years).
- Understanding of regulations within the asset management industry (including MiFID II, UCITS and AIFMD).
- Asset class regulatory knowledge – including Private Assets and public markets
- Self-starter, high levels of initiative and a strong work ethic
- Team player, supportive with a collegiate approach
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Flexible working
- Great Company Culture
- Excellent benefit/bonus package
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 31375 Our client a global Financial Services firm are currently in search for a MLRO for Luxembourg. The ideal...
Ref: 29701 Our client, an global investment firm, is looking for an Investment Compliance Advisory Specialist to join their team...
Ref: 29700 Our client, an international savings and investment firm, is looking for an experienced Compliance Advisor to join their...