We are working with an international infrastructure and renewable energy private equity fund in London to hire a Junior Associate for their Investment Team. Our client has developed a highly regarded name having built a top-tier Investment Team along with impressive portfolio of assets having invested in green and brownfield opportunities across all infrastructure asset classes in Europe.
As the business continues to regularly invest, they need to hire an Investment Associate to play a key role in the execution of deals and portfolio management. Given their investment mandate, they wish to hire a Project Finance Associate from the advisory team of a top-tier bank. This is an excellent opportunity to join an active investment fund where you will build an impressive deal sheet with long term career opportunity and growth.
The Associate will;
- Support senior members of the Investment Team on all stages of the transaction lifecycle from origination to execution.
- Conduct market analysis, research and regularly interact with bankers and industry professionals to generate investments.
- Take responsibility for building financial models, conducting due diligence and overseeing & managing third party advisors.
- Prepare and support in presenting memorandums and presentations to the Investment Committee.
- Regularly interact with senior management of portfolio companies to develop strategies, operations and financing requirements.
- Provide training to junior members of the team as and when needed.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sat in either a Senior Analyst or Junior Associate position in the Project Finance Advisory Team of a bulge bracket or international investment bank.
- Have a good understanding of the infrastructure market with proven deal experience.
- Possess a very strong and all round skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch.
- Hold a mathematics, finance, engineering or related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Be motivated and hungry to learn and develop their career in an active PE fund.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Bruin are specialists in the Infrastructure market.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 32317 ESG Proposition Manager - Retail/ SME Banking London The role: We are seeking an ESG...
Ref: 32448 Our client is a well-established investment management house with offices globally. Due to continued expansion into the Private...
Ref: 32362 Senior Investment Analyst - Fixed Income London The Role: This role is suitable for a...