I have an excellent remote opportunity for an experienced Insurance Executive, who’s looking to join one of the most diverse and multinational Broking Houses.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the Motor and Liability sector and will be keen to constantly learn and develop within the Insurance sector, e.g. undertaking Insurance exams and further learning.
Some of the main duties…
- Providing the highest level of service to each assigned Client;
- Contributing to the formulation of, questionnaires, reports, presentations and any other;
- Identifying potential improvements in programme design for Clients and make recommendations;
- Preparing comprehensive marketing presentations and the renewal report.
- You have knowledge of Motor and Liability;
- You have excellent prioritizing and time-management skills;
- You have knowledge of the FCA Principle and Procedures.
Want to know more about this role? Apply today for a confidential chat!
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 31460 Our Client, a leading Lloyd’s Syndicate in the heart of the City are seeking to recruit a DUA...
Ref: 31463 Our Client, a leading Lloyd’s Broker are seeking to recruit a Client Director to their very well established...
Ref: 31466 We are in search of graduates who have recently completed a degree or masters in a Political Risk...