Institutional Sales Director
|0203 145 3385|
Our client is a growing asset manager based in the City that is seeking an Institutional Sales Director to join their team. They operates a lean distribution model and with a track record of delivering strong investment performance, the firm is looking to hire within its institutional sales team to drive growth and increase market share.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales, and a deep understanding of institutional distribution. This role presents an excellent opportunity for either an experienced salesperson, or someone with experience supporting institutional distribution efforts, to take the next step in their career and become a fully-fledged sales leader.
The day to day of the role is:
- Identify and develop new relationships with institutional clients and prospects
- Maintain and grow existing relationships with key clients
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to meet growth targets
- Work closely with investment professionals to ensure a deep understanding of investment strategies and portfolio management processes
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create effective sales materials and campaigns
- Provide timely and accurate reporting on sales activities and progress against targets
- Attend industry conferences and events to represent the firm and expand network
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience in institutional sales, relationship management, or similar roles
- Proven track record of successfully closing sales and achieving sales targets
- Strong understanding of institutional distribution channels and institutional clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently
- Collaborative mindset with the ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
If you are a proactive, collaborative, and driven professional looking to join a growing asset management firm, please apply here or email Chris at Christopher.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Senior Marketing Manager- 12month FTC.
Ref: 34848 Senior Marketing Manager- 12month FTC. A leading wealth manager is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to take...
Senior Events Executive
Ref: 34225 Our client, a leading asset management firm based in London, is seeking a Senior Events Executive to join...
RFP Manager - Alternatives
Ref: 34825 We are excited to be working with an alternatives investment firm, looking to hire an RFP Manager to...