We are exclusively working with a leading infrastructure fund to hire an Investment Analyst for their head off based in London. The fund is well established having built an excellent Investment Team and have developed a proven track record with an impressive portfolio of assets including utilities, transportation and social infrastructure to name a few.
As the fund continues to regularly deploy capital, there is a need to hire an Investment Analyst to support the senior members of the team on all stages of the investment process including origination, execution and portfolio management. This is an excellent opportunity to an Analyst from the Infrastructure Team of an international bank to join fund where you will take on more responsibilities than typical for an Analyst and build an impressive deal sheet.
The Analyst will;
- Support senior management in all stages of the investment process including origination, execution and portfolio management.
- Conduct market research and analysis to support in generating investment opportunities.
- Take responsibility for building financial models and conducting due diligence.
- Prepare Investment Committee presentations and memos and be involved in presenting to the IC.
- Regularly interact with senior management of investee companies and assist in developing strategies and operations to add value to the business and portfolio of assets.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting as an Analyst in the Infrastructure (or related team such as TMT or Industrial) of a highly regarded investment bank in London.
- Have a good understanding of the infrastructure market with proven M&A (mergers & acquisitions) or project finance deal experience.
- Possess a strong technical skillset with the ability to build financial models from scratch.
- Hold a finance, mathematics or related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Be a self-starter and highly motivated to join an active team where you will have the opportunity to build a long-term career and impressive deal sheet.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements and would like to apply, please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Bruin are specialists in the Infrastructure Investment market.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 27786 Graduate Investment Opportunity, Fixed Income London, United Kingdom The Company We are seeking an Junior Fund Manager for...
Ref: 27604 Equity Investment Liaison London. U.K. Job Description A career at T. Rowe Price says you want to contribute...
Ref: 25014 Bruin are a looking for a leading candidate to join one of the continent's largest investment managers in...