Bruin are currently working with a leading infrastructure private equity fund to hire an Associate to join their world-class Investment Team in London. With a very strong financial backing, the fund have built a multibillion-pound and global portfolio of assets across a multitude of asset classes including telecommunications, renewable energy and power to name a few. Taking majority stakes, the fund work closely with the senior management of portfolio companies to develop the strategies and operations and are very hands on.
This is an excellent opportunity for a top-tier and junior infrastructure investment banker to join a leading fund where you will play a key role in the origination, execution and management of investments. You will work on the leading investments in the market and build an impressive deal sheet.
The Associate will;
- Support senior members of the team to origination and execute deals and be hands on with the portfolio management.
- Regularly interact with investment bankers, investors and industry professionals to generate opportunities.
- Take responsibility for building financial models from scratch, conduct due diligence and oversee & coordinate third party advisors.
- Support in preparing and presenting Investment Committee presentations.
- Be involved in the investment decision making processes, making recommendations to the team on whether to invest or not.
- Support with portfolio management responsibilities including liaising with senior management of investee companies, developing strategies & operations as well as being hands on with bolt on acquisitions and financing requirements.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in an Associate role in the Infrastructure Team of a top-tier bank or private equity fund.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the infrastructure market with a proven M&A deal track record.
- Possess a strong technical skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch, conduct due diligence and valuations.
- Be fluent in English as well as either German, Italian or Spanish.
- Have a strong commercial mindset and the confidence and ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Hold a finance, mathematics, engineering or related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Be highly motivated to join a growing fund where you will have the chance to regularly invest.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Bruin Financial are specialists in the Infrastructure market.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26623 An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong candidate to join a leading UK merchant banking group in...
Ref: 26624 Bruin are working with a leading UK financial services provider to hire a Product Owner to play a...
Ref: 26359 Bruin are looking for a proactive professional to join a global asset manager in a product executive role....