We are working with one of the UK's largest pension fund's who are seeking to hire a Corporate Pensions Actuary on a permanent basis. If you are looking to move In-house and broaden your knowledge in the pensions industry then this may be the opportunity for you!
Working closely with key stakeholders and external providers, you will be reporting into the Head of Corporate Pensions, your key responsibilities would be:
- Provide support on all actuarial or financial matters relating to the Company’s pension schemes
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the overall pension strategy and corporate views on investment strategy in alignment with valuation strategy
- Manage and delegate day to day project work and develop more junior members of the Corporate Pensions team, Trustees and member representatives
- Actuarial skills (Qualified)
- Proficient in IT, Excel and PowerPoint skills desired
- Analytical and logical reasoning
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 30152 One of the UK's largest Financial Planning firms are looking to recruit a Financial Services Administrator to join...
Ref: 30142 Senior Pension Administrator – £36k + Bonus + Benefits We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Pension...
Ref: 30125 Pension Dashboard Delivery Manager – Various Locations – up to 60k + benefits We have a fantastic opportunity...