Do you have IBA experience within the Lloyd’s Insurance Market?
Then I have the role for you.
Our client a well-established and growing Lloyd’s broker are looking for an IBA Technician to join their growing IBA team on an initial 12 month FTC.
Working with and reporting to the Head of IBA -you will be responsible for all day to day credit control including;
- Posting and allocating bureau cash receipts and payments on a daily basis across internal database systems
- Extracting and reviewing underwriter settlements ensuring they are kept up to date
- Managing the multi-currency, multi company IBA ledger
- Monitoring & managing client money transactions on a day to day basis
- Monitoring credit risk, funding, unallocated cash, un-forwarded balances and unrealised Brokerage
- Liaising with Business Technicians daily
This role will suit an experienced individual with a solid understanding of IBA processes. You will be responsible for monitoring and reconciliation of Client and Underwriting Accounts, if this sounds ideal do not hesitate to apply!
Ref: 25611 One of our boutique investment management clients is currently seeking an ambitious and dedicated Sales Support to join…
Ref: 25388 Company: Our client are a well-known insurance industry player with capabilities across client data solutions, modelling and analytics…