Our client, a leading Wealth Manager, is seeking a SuccessFactors HR Systems expert to join them as their HR Systems Analyst. Best suited for an individual already used to working across HR Systems such as (but not limited to) Learning Management, Compensation, Time / Performance or Development, as well as with some experience leading on HR Operations projects.
As the HRIS Analyst, you will be running various HR projects related to utilising SuccessFactors. You will be working in lockstep with the HR team to understand how best to develop this and shape it to match company needs.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Implementing, with insight from the HR team, various SuccessFactors modules such as Compensation and Benefits, Recruitment / ATS, etc.
- Engaging with key stakeholders to educate and advise on all SuccessFactors-related decisions, demonstrating your effective project management throughout
- Creating MI reports that share a narrative around the system's successes and weaknesses, using this to create insight on how to further utalise the system
- Understanding how to link existing HR systems and infrastructure in a way that ensures data management is secure and compliant with GDPR
- Serve as the first point of contact for any SuccessFactors-related incidents and queries
The right person for this role must have SuccessFactors experience and will be an individual able to work across a variety of seniorities, working with external vendors as well as other key business stakeholders in order to deliver best-in-class HRIS experiences.
Please apply below with no delay if you are a SuccessFactors expert ready for their next move. No prior experience in a Financial Services firm is required.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 33096 We are seeking a talented HR Project Manager to join our client, a prominent Asset Management firm, to...
Ref: 33029 Secretary - Pensions & Benefits - Leeds Responsibilities: Calendar management General admin - scanning / printing /...