We are working with a leading global Professional service firm who have a true flexible working approach and positively endorses a great work life balance in their Newcastle office. They are looking for a driven and hardworking HR & Recruitment Assistant who is looking to get involved in a busy generalist HR function.
You as the HR & Recruitment Assistant will be involved in:
- Managing the administration of the Recruitment process (compiling job roles and adverts)
- Scheduling interviews with candidates at all level of seniority
- Leading the employee on-boarding process
- Assisting with any early engagement on case management
- Assisting the HR team with their daily administration
- Managing HR Management Information (Workday experience preferred)
- Experience in HR Administration ideally in Financial/Professional Services
- Experience of working with an ATS system
- Ability to look at procedures and offer improvements
- Ability to work in a fast paced, pressurised environment
This is not an exhaustive list and will certainly be a great opportunity for the right candidate.
If you have experience in generalist HR Administration and looking for an exciting new challenge this role is for you!
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 27351 My client is an asset management firm looking to source a talented, analytical and motivated HR Associate to...
Ref: 27315 I am currently assisting the Director of International Procurement at a multinational insurance company to source a new...
Ref: 27243 We are currently assisting a highly regarded Investment Management Group recruit an experienced and detailed orientated Reward Analyst...