Are you most at home working on the HR Operations in your current firm? Do you work primarily in HR Systems such as (but not limited to) Learning Management, Compensation, Time / Performance or Development? And are you an excellent stakeholder manager, able to engage Senior Leaders regularly in order to achieve your goals?
If these are specialties of yours, then you could be the perfect fit for this opportunity to join a Pension Manager, one who looks after a giant in the UK corporate space. As their HR Operations Manager, you will be handling a mix Operational and Strategic work as you manage a wide range of data, including Reward, Payroll, Compensation and Vendor relationships. In order to support their current HR Operations function, the successful candidate will be an individual who has been working within a Financial Services organisation having been exposed to a HR shared services function or an Operational role, allowing you to take the Operations functions in this firm to the next level.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Measuring and controlling existing Operations globally, ensuring services provided are of the highest quality
- Managing the expectations of senior stakeholders to ensure alignment with the firm's global strategies, interacting with and building relationships with senior members of the firm to do so
- Determining which existing vendor relationships to strengthen and where to source new suppliers as required
- Working with various stakeholders to ensure any new technologies will map onto their current and evolving needs
- Serve as first point-of-contact for the HR Advisors with any HRIS-related queries they may have
If you are looking now for that next HR Operations opportunity and are an experienced Manager wanting fresh challenges, then this could be your next big move. Apply below to discuss further.
0203 145 3417 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: City of London
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 31409 We are working on an exciting opportunity a well-known member of the Japanese Big Six to source them...
Ref: 31298 Are you a master of all things Systems-based? Do you work primarily in HR Systems such as (but...
Ref: 31420 Early Careers L&D Professionals: do you have experience establishing and running a specialised Training programme? Are you an...