Our client has a true flexible working approach and positively endorses a great work life balance. This is proven in the HR projects you will be working on.
If you are an experienced HR and Recruitment Assistant and want more exposure to a busy generalist HR function then this is the role for you.
As the new HR Onboarding Assistant you will be joining this Asset Management firm at an exciting time. They have some fantastic projects to work on.
You as the HR Onboarding Assistant will be involved in:
• Managing the administration of the Recruitment process (compiling job roles and adverts)
• Leading the employee on-boarding process
• Assisting with any early engagement on case management
• Assisting the HR BP’s with their caseload
• Managing HR Management Information (Workday experience preferred)
• Experience in HR Administration ideally in Financial/Professional Services
• Experience of working with Workday or a similar HR System
• Ability to look at procedures and offer improvements
• Ability to work in a fast paced, pressurised environment
This is not an exhaustive list and will certainly be a great opportunity for the right candidate.
If you have experience in generalist HR Administration and looking for an exciting new challenge this role is for you!
Ref: 24938 One of the world's leading insurance brokers and M&A firms are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager…
Ref: 24921 A global asset management firm is looking for a Marketing Manager who will be based in either London…
Ref: 24780 We are currently seeking candidates with Asset Management experience within the Alternatives sector to join a leading Investment…