We are currently assisting a very well-respected Investment Bank recruit an experienced HR Business Partner for their forward thinking and proactive Human Resources function based in their very busy Paris office. You will be joining at a really exciting time as the company in question is going through a significant period of growth and investment.
You as the successful candidate will be responsible for truly partnering with the Senior Management team across France to offer a full generalist service.
This is highlighted within the HR projects you and the rest of the HR team will be responsible for.
Reporting into a fantastic and knowledgeable Head of HR you will be tasked with:
- Proactively partnering a senior team of business leaders whilst continually coaching and influencing
- Advise and lead on recruitment needs for designated departments
- Act as main point of contact for all employee queries
- Driving the development of your business units’ employees, ensuring professional development
- Act as SME for all HR projects
- Strong working knowledge of international HR regulations and law
The role is joining an HR team that is extremely well thought of within the internal structure of the business and is integral in working towards the company’s strategy and business goals.
- Degree educated within HR, Legal, Business or equivalent
- Financial Services experience essential.
- Experience of working in a business with significant growth
- Proven track record of partnering leaders during a period of change
If you do have a proven track record of building solid and robust relationships with both internal and external stakeholders whilst driving a business forward do not hesitate to apply!
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 25896 Global Investment Management firm seeking an experienced Company Secretary for the Investment Trusts Team The Role – Global...
Ref: 23611 The role of The Investment Trusts Company Secretariat (“Co Sec”) is to provide high quality, value-add professional company...