My client is an asset management firm looking to source a talented, analytical and motivated HR Associate to support their HR Business Partner team. This is a stimulating role for someone with past HR experience who is looking to progress their career, assisting a team of experienced HR Business Partners across the company.
You will be kept on your toes throughout in this role, being responsible for supporting a variety of people and processes. Alongside managing any queries that the HR team receive (and delegating where appropriate), you will also provide guidance and instructions to employees across a variety of HR-related matters such as Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Workday, L&D and so on. By leveraging your own HR experience you will be able to quickly adapt to the firm’s own regulations and policies, contributing regularly to the knowledgebase of the firm’s employees by writing both routine and ad-hoc reports and presentations as is necessary; all whilst supporting the HR Business Partners on a variety of projects in order to strengthen the overall HR offerings within the company.
Your responsibilities will be numerous, and as such the right person will be someone who can utilise their excellent time management and attention-to-detail, in order to deliver on responsibilities such as:
- Offering advice to employees on policies and supporting the HR BPs with their yearly performance management processes
- Actively maintaining and managing their HR database, ensuring all information is up-to-date
- Leveraging your knowledge and creativity to support the ongoing review of HR policies and procedures, while still ensuring compliance with regulations
- Maintaining the employee relations database while adhering to privacy guidelines
- Providing assistance in regular auditing of data, cleansing records as appropriate
As such, the ideal candidate will be someone who:
- Has generalist experience within HR
- Ideally has a background within Financial Services
- A keen eye for detail and a hunger to seek out ways to improve existing processes
- Adept in utilising Office 365 and Workday to achieve company outcomes
- Proactive in managing their responsibilities alongside highpressure environments
In other words, this role will provide a fiery and challenging environment for a HR Associate to foster their career, providing the support their team needs to take their HR offerings to new heights. If you are that HR Associate, then please apply below at your earliest convenience.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 27910 We are working with a client of ours, an international law firm, to source them a talented Recruitment...
Ref: 27584 I am exclusively working with an exciting Fin Tech start up to recruit a Head of HR for...
Ref: 27876 We are currently assisting a well-known Investment Manager recruit an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to join their highly...