Head of Advisory & Strategic Partners Sales
|0203 145 3385|
I am partnering with a brilliant global asset management firm, dedicated to delivering exceptional investment solutions to institutional and individual investors. They are seeking a dynamic and results-oriented Head of Advisory & Strategic Partner Sales to lead the sales efforts in the United Kingdom. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the growth of their key strategic partnerships and managing 2 direct reports in their advisory business development effort nationally.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy for the UK advisory and strategic partner channel, in alignment with the company’s overall objectives.
- Identify and engage with key strategic partners including platforms, nationals and networks, ratings agencies and professional intermediaries.
- Collaborate closely with the investment team to understand and effectively communicate the firm’s product offerings, investment philosophy, and performance track record to prospective partners and clients.
- Lead and motivate a high-performing sales team, providing guidance, coaching, and support to ensure individual and team targets are achieved.
- Monitor industry trends, competitor activities, and market developments to identify new business opportunities and adjust sales strategies accordingly.
- Foster a culture of excellence, integrity, and customer-centricity within the sales team, promoting a collaborative and solution-oriented approach to client servicing.
- Partner with internal stakeholders, such as marketing, compliance, and operations, to ensure seamless delivery of services and enhance the overall client experience.
- Strong experience in asset management, with a focus on strategic partner relationships.
- Proven track record of successfully growing sales within the financial services industry, particularly in the UK IFA/Strategic Partners market.
- Deep knowledge of investment products.
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and drive a high-performance sales team.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex investment concepts clearly and effectively.
- Strategic mindset and business acumen, with the ability to identify and capitalise on market opportunities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a keen attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, or a related field. CFA or other relevant certifications are a plus.
If you are ready for an exciting challenge and possess the skills and experience required for this role, please submit your CV here or email Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Senior Marketing Manager- 12month FTC.
Ref: 34848 Senior Marketing Manager- 12month FTC. A leading wealth manager is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to take...
Senior Events Executive
Ref: 34225 Our client, a leading asset management firm based in London, is seeking a Senior Events Executive to join...
RFP Manager - Alternatives
Ref: 34825 We are excited to be working with an alternatives investment firm, looking to hire an RFP Manager to...