We are currently working with a leading Foreign Exchange and payments provider in emerging markets, working with organizations such as the UN and Save the Children. They are currently engaged in a digital revolution and are embarking on projects to connect these emerging markets to the rest of the world using technology and finance. They are looking to recruit a Head of Marketing to lead the company’s marketing team and strategy in it’s next stage of growth.
- Leading company communications, to ensure that the companies messaging is consistent and explains to clients what the business is about and what they do
- Utilize marketing through digital and social channels, including through media alongside using marketing performance metrics and data to drive sales on e-commerce platforms
- Lead the marketing team in all aspects, including partner and brand marketing both externally and internally
- Manage the launch of products, including providing input in quarterly planning initiatives and building the business campaigns to drive growth
- Support training of colleagues and the marketing team
- Ensure marketing collateral is accurately positioned and consistent across presentation decks/videos communications
- Support the business development channels at trade shows and other events, including B2B tradeshows marketing, including the coordination and organization
- Exceptional ability to liaise and navigate with employees across the company, ideally with experience of managing broad cross-functional marketing teams globally
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills with both internal and external stakeholders up to a C Suite level
- A self-starting individual with experience in translating what is happening in the market and correcting the marketing roadmap as necessary
- Be both hands on and operationally driven, whilst able functioning at a highly strategic level with senior leadership
- Be analytically and quantitatively driven, utilizing planning and marketing skills against both flexible and concrete business objectives in an event-driven market
For more information on this role, please contact Gabriel.email@example.com
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26555 We are currently recruiting for a leading, global asset manager with over £200 billion assets under management. They...
Ref: 26953 A leading, global investment management firm who prides themselves on their company culture and forward-thinking approach is now...
Ref: 27186 The client is a market leading fund management company. They boast a long history of success delivering...