We are working with a highly regarded asset management firm seeking to grow their Insurance Investment Solutions business.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a professional in the Insurance Investment space with a hands on mentality, suitable business development and growth experience, and deep technical capability to build and design suitable investment solutions.
Working directly with the Head of Insurance Solutions Europe, you will be responsible for providing strategic direction for UK, Ireland & Bermuda, setting business development and growth plans, leading major client relationships and working with the specialist teams in relation to solution strategy and design. You will ideally have experience working within insurance companies, consulting firms or asset management/financial services.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design and implement a business development strategy for the Insurance space
- Effectively lead, execute and collaborate with internal stakeholders
- Create an integrated business development roadmap
- Keep the leadership team and key stakeholders informed about progress of business development plans and client engagement
- Comply with both local and global regulations and in line with internal oversight rules and regulations
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the marketplace and competitive landscape in the Insurance areas
- Experience in representing a firm in public seminar, investment forum and media events
- Strong knowledge on the asset management’s insurance landscape, client segments and market trends
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
- Ability to build successful external and internal relationships and manage stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organised
- Demonstrate a commercial and growth-oriented mindset
- Fluent in English with outstanding communication skills
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 31479 Do you want to one work for one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions? I...
Ref: 31303 Portfolio Administrator – up to 30k + bonus + benefits – Edinburgh/Glasgow/London/Birmingham We have a fantastic opportunity for...
Ref: 31087 We are working with a highly regarded asset management firm seeking to grow their Insurance Investment Solutions business....