ESG Proposition Manager – Retail/ SME Banking
We are seeking an ESG Proposition Manager to join our client, a retail and commercial bank in the United Kingdom. With a history of strong ESG investments and ratings and a customer-led Ethical Policy, the Bank aim to uphold its ESG propositions by continuing to add ESG professionals to their team.
The role will focus on Retail and SME proposition development aligned to the Bank’s ESG/ V&E agenda. The role will proactively review existing propositions and recommend enhancements/ improvements (within business) to enhance performance. The role will also identify, analyse and ultimately recommend specific new proposition initiatives across Retail and SME that clearly align to the Bank’s strategy and ESG/ V&E principles. Retail/ SME business will execute the agreed initiatives to pursue.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Responsible for developing and leading a highly focused team to drive a Retail and SME proposition development agenda
- Develop strategies to drive specified organic proposition development (with clear ESG strategic alignment) working closely with the business to execute initiatives
- Ability to critique, analyse and propose preferred proposition developments with clear strategic (business and ESG) alignment
- Collaborative leader with background in Retail or SME banking
· A proven ability to think strategically, analyse problems forensically, and transform strategy into executed delivery
· Excellent communication, relationship building and influencing skills, with a proven track record of being able to interact effectively to a variety of audiences to a Board level
· Track record of business case development and benefits tracking delivery
· Has a level of conceptual thinking that drives innovation through exploring new markets and leveraging existing relationships
· Have a passion for people, including excellent team leadership skills. Derive energy and fulfilment from developing talent and taking people with them
· Passionate commitment to Bank values and ethics and to developing ESG propositions available to new and existing Retail/ SME customers
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 32987 Performance Associate - Private/ Capital Markets City of London The role: Bruin are seeking a...
Ref: 31782 Our client is a global investment management house. Due to continued growth and expansion, they are now recruiting...
Ref: 32003 Our client a large US Investment Bank is seeking a quant to work within the equity derivatives team expanding our...