Leading Commercial Bank seeking a Head of Credit to lead their Financial Sponsors sector in London, managing a small team
- Lead the management of credit quality for the financial sponsors portfolio, overseeing Fund Finance to Top Tier Private Equity, Secondaries and Private Debt Managers. This is a very exciting time for a sector that the Bank has earmarked for growth.
- Contribute to the design and delivery of sector strategy, appetite, credit policies and processes to help manage the portfolio
- Through the use of technical and analytical skills, shape and review the terms of complex transactions and make decisions with a sizeable delegated credit authority.
- Constructively challenge the business, helping to structure robust and commercially viable deals and shape department strategy.
- Work closely with the business, and conduct client meetings and visits as necessary.
Skills/ Experience Required
- 12+ years relevant experience in Fund Lending,
- Front office/ coverage experience (preferred).
- Strong knowledge of the funds sector and associated products (e.g capital call, gearing )
- Senior leadership experience, with a supportive and empowering approach to managing a team.
- Strong derivatives product knowledge , FX in particular.
- Confident with ISDA documentation and negotiation lending
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 31488 Leading Commercial Bank seeking a Head of Credit to lead their Financial Sponsors sector in London, managing a...
Ref: 31434 The Fixed Income Investment Risk Team is seeking a risk analyst to aid with analysing, portfolios using statistical...
Ref: 31081 .A top tier Asset Manager are seeking a Credit Analyst to perform fundamental analysis to evaluate the creditworthiness...