- Compliance experience within a financial institution based in France, or with a French regulator and/or comparable environment is preferable.
- Must have or be in the process of obtaining the RCSI professional licence.
- Comfortable in multilingual and multicultural environment (including excellent French and English oral and written communication skills).
- Wholesale/capital markets businesses knowledge in order to provide compliance support to operations, including:
- Global Investment Banking which involves the provision of corporate finance advice to French counterparties;
- Corporate Banking which involves commercial lending to French counterparties.
- Derivatives sales which involves the provision of OTC Fixed Income derivatives, OTC Equity derivatives, Listed Equity derivatives and FX derivatives to French counterparties;
- Fixed Income which involves origination of debt capital markets business and investment brokerage in secondary markets covering European, Canadian, US and Australian credit; and
- Equities which involves origination of equity capital markets and investment brokerage in secondary markets covering European, Canadian, US and Australian equities.
- Strong grasp of relevant banking and securities laws, regulations, directives and expectations.
- Willingness to accept accountability and demonstrate initiative.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills including ability to build relationships at all levels of the bank and possess the confidence and poise to deal with senior management.
- Ability to conduct duties expediently, aptitude for accuracy, attention to detail and hands-on approach.
- Collaborative approach vis-à-vis the other GTO functions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Good computer literacy, knowledge of Word, Excel, Access and Outlook essential.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26569 Our client, a top asset manager, is searching for a Analyst level AML Quality Assurance professional to come on...
Ref: 26551 ***New Role*** I have partnered with a top tier Asset Manager to find a Compliance Generalist. Duties include,...
Ref: 26510 Excellent opportunity to join a well established and growing Investment Manager!! Duties: - Onboarding duties - Primarily Institutional...