We are currently recruiting for a global investment management firm, who currently manage over $1tr in assets. They are a fantastic, forward-thinking and inclusive company, who over the past few years have gone from strength to strength in their London and EMEA capabilities. They are currently looking for a Graphic Designer working in the EMEA Marketing team, producing industry-standard communication such as marketing emails and other collateral for a range of audiences.
- Manage the end-to-end design of marketing emails using various Adobe software and HTML
- Deliver design and production work on print collateral
- Work across concurrent projects in a high volume, fast paced environment whilst adhering to strict deadlines
- Adhere to industry best practice in the creation and delivery of all work
- Collaborate across the team in project kick-offs and process development
- Liaise with senior colleagues regularly to present ideas and receive feedback
- Perform quality control on work produced across the team
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite applications, tools and processes
- Understanding of visual design and their practical implementation
- Content design and management experience using template systems within AEM or similar CMS style applications
- Previous experience in a content management role in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Italian and German language skills are a bonus
For more information on the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26000 An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a Leading financial services company based in London. The Financial Services...
Ref: 25948 We are currently recruiting for a leading asset manager responsible for over £500 billion in client assets. As...
Ref: 25996 Role : Senior Engagement Analyst An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an Asset Management firm based in...