Our Client a leading Global Investment Manager is looking for an experienced funds legal associate, to be based in Dublin, who will take responsibility for a range of legal work relating to its European funds. The firm’s European funds include fund ranges domiciled in Ireland and Luxembourg and include UCITS and AIFs across a full spectrum of investment strategies including fixed income, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds, real estate and private equity. This is a paralegal role based in the Funds Legal team.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Coordination of offering documentation updates, from setting up new funds to changes to existing funds and fund terminations, along with co-ordination relating to global regulatory filings and shareholder engagement;
- Coordination of review and amendments to fund agreements including investment management agreements, distribution agreements and other fund related agreements;
- Working proactively within a busy legal team taking a solution oriented approach;
- General legal support for the functioning and processes of the legal team;
- Providing an exceptional level of service to clients; and
- Coordination of processes with key internal and external stakeholders including client facing teams, funds team, business management, service providers and outside counsel.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26600 The Role : Assistant Corporate Secretary to board of Directors for the Investment Management firm in EMEA Act...
Ref: 26535 New Role: Sole Legal Counsel Fintech Brokerage & Investment City based Flex working Our client, a Fintech specialist...
Ref: 26493 Funds Legal Counsel with a Leading Global Asset Management firm Legal Counsel based in London, primarily responsible for matters...