Bruin are looking for a strong candidate to join a leading London-based Asset Manager in a Research Analyst capacity.
- Write profiles of individual trusts on a weekly basis.
- Create thought provoking, interesting thematic research using data analysis to support interrogation of themes, trends and sectors
- Manage your research diary to ensure a balanced approach to generating research is maintained
- Working closely with the Investment Trust sales team to engage directly with professional investors, recommend ideas and better understand their needs.
- Investment trusts knowledge is essential
- Sound Microsoft word and excel skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills and perfect written English
- Must be organised, meticulous, efficient and can be relied on to do what is expected of them at the right time.
- Confidence to make suggestions and improve how things are currently done
Ref: 25611 One of our boutique investment management clients is currently seeking an ambitious and dedicated Sales Support to join…
Ref: 25388 Company: Our client are a well-known insurance industry player with capabilities across client data solutions, modelling and analytics…