Fund Corporate Officer
Our client, a leading investment specialist is seeking a Corporate Fund Officer to join them on a permanent basis based in Luxembourg.
– Coordinating day to day administrative and legal formalities for their varied and complex client portfolios. This will include regulated and unregulated real estate and corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies
– Dealing with queries relating to account opening, acquisitions, board resolutions, official publication and filing, notarial and private deeds, incorporation and liquidations.
– Lead board and shareholders meetings, reviewing related minutes, agreements and documentation.
– Ensure the organisation comply and meet their KYC obligations by preparing, monitoring and maintaining robust client files, safeguarding from potential risks.
– Previous experience with UCITS and AIFMD plus strong knowledge of funds overall
– 2-3 years in a Corporate Officer/ Co Sec position
– Experienced in handling: acquisition of participation's, board resolutions, incorporation and liquidation of a company, proxies, advanced knowledge of annual reporting law.
– Strong Knowledge of Luxembourg company law (including financial vehicles, SOPARFI, SICAR, SIF, RAIF)
– Degree educated with 2-3 years in Corporate, Company or Fiscal Law
– Fluent in English, both written and spoken
– Excellent academic credentials and career track record.
If you are interested in the position please apply and send your CV to email@example.com
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26059 At least 4 to 6 years of compliance/legal/audit experience with a global financial services organization or Audit firm...
Ref: 25971 An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading international asset manager responsible for over £30 billion in...