Financial Planning Support – 20k + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading Financial Services Organisation in Blackpool. The Financial Services Organisation is seeking a Financial Planning Support to join on a full time permanent basis.
You will provide support to the Financial Planning team and work effectively with the Client Liaison team by ensuring that all queries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner. Demonstrating a proactive approach and taking responsibility to ensure that the resolutions of issues are seen through to the end.
- Reviewing and amending static client data
- Supporting the Model Portfolio Services (MPS) team, as and when required
- Reviewing the MPS client database and ensuring ISA entitlement are processed where applicable, in line with regulatory requirements
- Entering and completing payment requests, including internal transfers, through liaison with internal and external parties
- Liaising with external and internal financial planners, clients and providers
- Providing ad-hoc reporting to clients and providers
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- High level of accuracy/attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Chris Neal at BRUIN Financial.
Ref: 25209 BRUIN Financial are proud to be working with an exciting Financial Services organisation based in Manchester. My client…
Ref: 25190 Customer Support Operations Manager The Company This world-leading US-based financial institution, operates in over 30 countries and…
Ref: 25187 I am currently assisting a well-known, fantastic Financial Services firm based in Surrey, recruit an HR Shared Service/Onboarding…