Title: Finance Officer
A market leading development lender is looking for an experienced Finance Officer to join their existing finance team in London.
• Receiving, checking and processing purchase invoices for the company
• Creating payment instructions for the company ensuring that the correct procedures are followed at all times and payments are in line with the bank mandates.
• Generating sale invoices for company fees which includes Management fees, Performance fees and any other fees.
• Assist the Finance Manager in maintaining the asset register, ensuring up-to-date with all purchases and/or disposals during each month.
• Support the Finance Manager with external and internal audit requests.
• Assist Finance Manager with generating regular month-end reports.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Will have prior experience working in an accounts payable function.
• Strong systems skills and experience with using finance systems preferable.
• Will have Good communication skills.
• Will have Strong Excel skills.
• Will be Numerate, with strong analytical skills and the ability to quickly understand.
• Will have Excellent attention to detail.
• Will have Experience of working across functions and various levels of seniority.
• Will have Experience of working in a multi-country environment (desirable).
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Nirajan (Naz) Selvarajah (email@example.com).
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 27370 Portfolio Accountant – Job Spec The Role Portfolio Accountant – full time role. Main Purpose To assist with...
Ref: 27317 Title: Operational Risk Manager Location: London A well respected international banking client are looking for a Operational...
Ref: 27345 A well respected international banking client are looking for a financial Consultant to join their existing London...