Finance Manager- choice of Location
|0785 133 0402|
New to the market! Bruin are working with our client a leading UK Consultancy firm specialising in Investments, Insurance, Risk and Pensions for a Finance Manager to join them on a permanent and very flexible basis with regards to amount of time required in the office. Reporting directly to the Head of Finance and Overseeing the Finance team this role will entail you managing and delivering various financial and management accounting services within the organisation and leading a developing a team! This is an exciting opportunity to join a recognised firm during an exciting period of growth!
The role promises an excellent base salary and benefits package and flexibility with the option to work from one of the following offices:
London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Cheltenham, Bristol
- Management of the finance team
- Ensuring the Companies ACT 2006 is adhered to by way of maintaining accurate standards and policies.
- Advise on tax strategies.
- Analyse expenditure within the company
- Working closely with business partners and providing clear and concise financial information to key stakeholders
- Maintain and review cash flow requests and treasury management for group
- Managing the performance of the Accounts team with regards to disciplinary, sickness, annual/mid-year reviews etc
- Responsible for quarterly returns and correspondence to the FCA and returns being submitted to HMRC
- Providing oversight documents pertaining to audit and tax
- Oversight of pension and salary provision within the company
- Preparing year end and monthly management accounts
- Developing relationships within all aspects of the business
To be considered for this role you must have….
- A recognised accounting qualification e.g. ACA/ACCA/CIMA or extensive experience in a similar role to be QBE
- Good experience of ORACLE
- Strong excel skills and good command of English- spoken and written
- Advantageous- experience from a financial services background
- Up to date with reporting requirements- desirable would be from an FCA regulated business and of dealing with LLP accounts.
- Experience of preparing management accounting accordance with UK GAAP and maintaining accounting records
To be considered for this role you should have the right to work in the UK,
Please email CV’s to
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Model Risk Internal Auditor
Ref: 34053 Bruin are proud to be working with a leading financial services company, based in Milton Keynes, in their...
Operational Risk Manager
Ref: 33879 A leading Wealth Management firm is looking for an experienced Operational Risk professional to join their Compliance, Legal...
Tax Accountant (fixed term contract)
Ref: 33990 Bruin is proud to be working with a well-known Insurance Brokerage company in their search for a Tax...