We are currently working on behalf of a top tier Alternative Investment Management Firm, who are looking to hire Finance Analyst/Associate (depending on level of experience) to join their London office. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a qualified accountant with a background auditing Asset Management/Private Equity firms or with post-qualified in-house experience at such firms.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements under Luxembourg GAAP.
- Managing the financial close of relevant entities for group reporting purposes under US GAAP.
- Preparation of information for annual/quarterly Board Meetings for the relevant entities.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Strong technical accounting experience knowledge of LUX GAAP and US GAAP is preferred.
- Awareness of SOX and internal control frameworks.
- Strong communication skills and able to present credibly, challenge and probe.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 27370 Portfolio Accountant – Job Spec The Role Portfolio Accountant – full time role. Main Purpose To assist with...
Ref: 27317 Title: Operational Risk Manager Location: London A well respected international banking client are looking for a Operational...
Ref: 27345 A well respected international banking client are looking for a financial Consultant to join their existing London...