A reputable investment management firm is looking for an Event Planner to join the team on a 12month contract. The role will provide support to the company’s Global Event Management team on several key areas of meeting management.
- Support the Global Event Management and working closely with the Event Management Lead Specialist to support meetings, events, projects and more.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, venue research, coordination, budgets, assistance on site, and more.
- Require event technology experience.
- Excellent relationship management and communications kills.
- Sharp attention to detail and effective time management.
- Work with the company’s Speaker Coordination Team to coordinate investment speaker requests.
- Team player.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years professional experience in event management.
- Financial services or professional services background is required.
- Experience with virtual event platforms, including CVENT.
- Microsoft office skills. Salesforce is a plus.
- Hybrid working, 2 days in the office.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 32979 Senior Press Officer- 12month Contract A leading financial service institution are looking for a Senior Press Officer to...
Ref: 32960 A top tier independent investment management firm is looking for a Senior Sales Associate to partner with members...
Ref: 32787 A reputable investment management firm is looking for an Event Planner to join the team on a 12month...