We are currently recruiting for an innovative asset-raising firm founded in 2006 which has facilitated the raising of over $6 billion worth of assets with institutional and discretionary investors. This is a forward thinking business, which will provide significant flexibility in terms of working arrangement, with extensive opportunity for travel. They are looking to recruit a London based, European Sales Manager covering Italy, Spain and (in the future) Latin America to facilitate their ambitious growth plans in these markets.
- Expand the firms existing European distribution network within the Italian and Spanish speaking region
- Engage in asset raising on behalf of the firm with existing and new Asset Management partners
- Proactively develop products and chase sales, whilst also providing market intelligence to the research team
- Develop business across these markets, actively seeking new opportunities and representing the firm when in contact with key stakeholders
- 3-5 years’ experience within the investment industry
- Proven track record of fund sales and existing relationships within the UCITS buying market
- Native or near native Italian or Spanish language skills
- Structured approach to the sales process
For more information on the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26000 An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a Leading financial services company based in London. The Financial Services...
Ref: 25948 We are currently recruiting for a leading asset manager responsible for over £500 billion in client assets. As...
Ref: 25996 Role : Senior Engagement Analyst An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an Asset Management firm based in...