EU Finance Systems Integration Manager – Travel Required
|0738 364 4712|
Bruin are proud to be working with a well respected Insurance Brokerage in their search for an EU Finance Systems Implementation Manager to join their team.
The role will be based out of Poland initially, but regular travel will be required to a multitude of EU Countries to include Germany, France, Spain and many more. Please note that applicants must have an EU passport to apply for this role, due to the regular travel.
This is a new role covering our clients acquisitions in Europe to aid establishment of, and integration into, the country “Hubs” and support the roll out of Group processes and controls, alongside any system implementation. Being the key Finance liaison between Group, Europe and the local Hubs, you will assist in developing the new acquisitions and Hubs in Europe, with the following functions: FP&A, Financial reporting, Tax, Management Accounts, and system implementation.
Your role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Co-ordination of FP&A, Financial Reporting, Tax, Management Accounts and System Implementation with the acquired company and the hub, acting as the single point of contact.
- Regular reporting into Group Finance as to integration status and key risks
- Work closely with the European integration management team to ensure consistency of messaging, appropriate timing of engagement and manage dependencies with other country ‘Hub’ central functions.
- Help establish an integration playbook for local areas, but also identifying where global vs local has variations.
- Document local operating model and provide GAP analysis against the agreed Group TOM with resulting action plan and timescales.
- Develop the finance TOM for the country Hubs.
- Support Group Treasury in terms of ensuring all mandates signed and electronic bank access protocols in place.
- Ensure the Delegated authority and all relevant local requirements are rolled out and embedded, including any system impact, process requirements and GAP analysis.
You may have a wealth of finance experience or possibly a finance qualification, along with PRINCE2 or project management exposure within systems.
Top notch communication and implementation skills within a large corporation is essential in this role.
An excellent starting salary and benefits are on offer for the successful applicant.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Corporate and ESG Reporting Accountant
Ref: 34795 Bruin are delighted to be partnering with one of the most respected and fastest growing companies in the...
Ref: 34792 A top tier International Investment Bank is looking for a bright, energetic professional to join their Product Control...