Experienced Early Careers Recruiter required for a leading Financial Services firm in Dublin to cover their European offering.
This is a truly exciting time to join a well-known brand as they continue to develop their model of acquiring and developing talent, leaders and people. You will be working with a fantastic wider HR and Recruitment Team to offer a first-class service to employees and potential employees.
The company in question have always ensured employee wellbeing is at the forefront of everything they do. They positively enforce a good work life balance and will offer a continued balance of working from home and in the office.
An individual with strong Early Careers experience is highly desirable
As the successful candidate you will be tasked with:
- Supporting the Early Careers Talent Acquisition Lead in the functional and high-quality delivery of attracting, engaging and selecting Early Careers talent across designated business areas throughout the UK, Dublin and Continental Europe.
- Organising and executing the agreed strategy for the on-campus events, marketing and building on-going relationships with target schools, universities and faculties.
- Working with Early Careers Talent Acquisition Lead and business leaders, to organise and facilitate all talent pipeline programmes, D&I initiatives and early careers events across the graduate and apprentice programmes.
To succeed in this role, you will be:
- Proven track record in attracting and selecting high calibre early careers candidates (graduate and apprentice).
- Skilled in planning and executing Early Careers recruitment projects, with a strong history of diversity initiatives and pipelining recruitment initiatives
- Able to work efficiently and effectively, with a high attention to detail.
- A strong communicator and with robust partnering skills.
In summary this is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual with a proven track record of working in Early Careers Recruitment. If this sounds like you do not hesitate to apply!
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 25896 Global Investment Management firm seeking an experienced Company Secretary for the Investment Trusts Team The Role – Global...
Ref: 23611 The role of The Investment Trusts Company Secretariat (“Co Sec”) is to provide high quality, value-add professional company...