- Takes ownership and responsibility of their portfolio, highlighting emerging risks to senior stakeholders and making appropriate policy recommendations
- Demonstrates sophisticated financial and non-financial analysis skills
- Acts as Sanctioner, demonstrating good judgment and decisiveness.
- Communicates complex or difficult messages in an optimal way to different audiences
- Able to fully engage with internal and external stakeholders to provide appropriate portfolio disclosures including regulatory engagement where required
- Motivates the team to deliver against performance expectations and share knowledge across 1st and 2nd Lines of defence.
- Is a role model for LBG Values & Behaviours.
- Takes a leading role in encouraging collaborative working and encourages colleague and team development.
- Has a sophisticated understanding of market dynamics and trends in order to provide strategic direction to their team.
- Demonstrates a strong and broad network of senior stakeholders across Risk, Commercial Banking, and other relevant partner areas to share expertise and optimise efficiency.
- Utilises their sector / product knowledge to lead and improve credit risk profile.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 31488 Leading Commercial Bank seeking a Head of Credit to lead their Financial Sponsors sector in London, managing a...
Ref: 31081 .A top tier Asset Manager are seeking a Credit Analyst to perform fundamental analysis to evaluate the creditworthiness...
Ref: 31444 The Senior Risk Manager plays a key leadership role within the Risk & Compliance function headed by the...