We are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive with a fantastic, award winning and market leading investment management and financial services company which manages which is growing from strength to strength with over 60 offices in the UK & Ireland and currently employs over 3200 people who provide a global service in over 100 countries. The role will be focusing on delivering company wide marketing team objectives with digital projects across all digital channels.
- Create support materials and guidance for the use of digital channels within the business
- Be the first point of contact for digital requests from within the wider marketing team
- Coordinate with the line manager to implement recommendations related to Search Engine Optimisation to continuously improve the company’s position within search engines
- Take written content and create online material in conjunction with the marketing team to generate results
- Advise with online campaign delivery with in coordination with the line manager
- Liaise with various agencies to support the website, including the reporting and resolution of issues
- Engage in rigorous testing of agency created material for the website before launch
- Constantly enhance the online experience for the firm across all channels
Experience and skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- School qualifications required
- Continuous desire to learn about digital technology and websites
- Strong problem solving skills
- Extensive analytical skills with a creative and innovative flair
- An eye for digital design
- Strong teamwork and flexibility
- Strong attention to detail, excellent writing capabilities
- Relevant digital marketing qualifications are desired but not required
- Project management qualifications desired but not required
- University qualification desired but not required
- An understanding of the financial services industry is preferable
- CMS system experience is preferable
- Project management skills are preferred
For more information about this role please contact Mathieu via-
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26000 An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a Leading financial services company based in London. The Financial Services...
Ref: 25948 We are currently recruiting for a leading asset manager responsible for over £500 billion in client assets. As...
Ref: 25996 Role : Senior Engagement Analyst An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an Asset Management firm based in...