Digital Designer – 35-50k – Glasgow
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Designer to join a leading Pension and Investment organisation on a full time permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join this company at it’s growth stage and really develop with the business.
The Digital Designer will get involved with a wide range of projects, with their main responsibility being the creation of a range of cross-platform digital work. This could be anything from responsive sites and emails to banners and microsites. The role could involve taking a simple hand-drawn sketch or verbal brief and turning into a digital campaign or website layout.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with consultants to effectively scope out jobs, interpreting client's business needs and developing client specific solutions tailored to the client’s needs and budget.
- Creating and producing templates and mock-ups for digital communications (emails/websites/animated videos etc.).
- Developing our interactive and online design portfolio for employee engagement.
- Conducting usability tests, identify any issues and make improvements to enhance user experience.
- Work closely with the graphic designers in the team to ensure overall consistency with communications.
- Act as representative of the client as required.
- Any other reasonable task as advised from time-to-time.
- Support, Implement and Maintain Information Security procedures and activities in accordance to Barnett Waddingham’s Information Security Policy
What we’re looking for
Education: Degree in Graphic design or similar. Minimum of GSCE Grade ‘5’ or ‘C’ in Maths and English.
Experience: A minimum experience of 2 years in a digital design role and working in a similar role/office environment previously is expected. Experience in a professional services firm an advantage.
Required Skills: Be able to show strong and varied portfolio of work (demonstrating the ability to meet creatively challenging client briefs). Show keen attention to detail with typography, colour and imagery.
Professional: Confident in using Adobe Creative Suite, with particular expertise in the following products Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Illustrator. Experience in using various language to design web pages and applications such as HTML.
What else you need to know
Given the recent impact of the Coronavirus outbreak we will be conducting all interviews via telephone or video-conference where possible.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Chris Neal at BRUIN Financial.
Ref: 24938 One of the world's leading insurance brokers and M&A firms are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager…
Ref: 24921 A global asset management firm is looking for a Marketing Manager who will be based in either London…
Ref: 24780 We are currently seeking candidates with Asset Management experience within the Alternatives sector to join a leading Investment…