The Cross Asset Strats Group (QSG) is looking for a new hire to support expanded deliverables from FICC trading desks. The role includes development and implementation of market analytics and trading applications to support desks across global markets.
The roles span across all asset classes, including Rates, Credit, Commodities, FX, Mortgages and Equities. Although the candidates are not expected to have in depth knowledge across all of these, it is important that they possess good business and modeling knowledge for at least some of these asset classes. The role requires strong skills in both programming and financial modeling. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are required.
- Global team providing solutions across regions of business and asset classes.
- Detailed design & development of front office analytics platform.
- Opportunities to work on the research and implementation of actionable trading strategies
- Working entirely in Front Office alongside quant colleagues & trading specialists.
- Support traders, research strategies and operational trading tools.
Competencies and Requirements:
- Masters or PhD or equivalent level preferred
- Proven experience within a relevant quant/finance field.
- Excellent programming skills in python preferred, C++ is also ok.
- Good business and modeling knowledge across asset classes.
- Prior experience working in front office is preferable.
- Ability to work independently when given complex tasks.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 27786 Graduate Investment Opportunity, Fixed Income London, United Kingdom The Company We are seeking an Junior Fund Manager for...
Ref: 27604 Equity Investment Liaison London. U.K. Job Description A career at T. Rowe Price says you want to contribute...
Ref: 25014 Bruin are a looking for a leading candidate to join one of the continent's largest investment managers in...