A leading Asset Manager is currently hiring a credit analyst to supplement the existing team in London. The analyst position will be focused on industrial sector, namely Utilities, with a geographic focus on European companies.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for covering between 30-40 European credits across high yield and investment grade in the specific sector. You will work collaboratively with research colleagues, fund managers and other research and strategy teams to formulate and underpin security selection recommendations.
A trusted global fixed income investor with nearly £230bn of assets under management across the full fixed income spectrum, 90 investment professionals spread across 6 global locations, and offering a diverse range of products, including: emerging markets; liquidity and multi-strategy fixed income.
- Undertaking analysis and thematic research in assigned sectors and regions providing input into investment grade and high yield fund management decisions
- Working collaboratively with team colleagues, fund managers and other AI research & strategy teams to help formulate and underpin security selection recommendations
- Publish investment recommendations and provide credit updates as necessary
- Monitoring the performance of investment recommendations via extensive financial modeling, relative value analysis, industry conference attendance, and sell-side discussions
- Substantial experience of high yield and/or investment grade debt capital markets (buy or sell side), leverage finance, or investment banking experience
- Either a relevant degree (economics, finance, accounting or related discipline) or able to demonstrate a suitable depth of intellectual knowledge and maturity
- CPA, CFA or progress towards qualification preferred
- The ability to deliver investment research and/or investment ideas that contribute to superior, risk adjusted results
- Experience in applying techniques learned in a financial markets environment
- Quickly able to develop and build relevant modelling tools
- Energetic and forward thinking with high ethical standards and truly professional approach.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 31137 Leading Wealth Manager seeking a 1st Line Operational Risk Manager to join their London office and manage a...
Ref: 29870 In this high-visibility role, the Senior Analyst works on a variety of complex issues and requests and acts as...
Ref: 30143 Job title: Credit Research Analyst Reports to: Senior Research Analyst, Responsibilities: Work alongside the credit research team to...