Credit Research Analyst
|0203 145 3379|
Do you want to join a highly collaborative and passionate team? Our client is currently looking for an enthusiastic Credit Research Analyst to join their Research Team, with the prospect of becoming a Portfolio Manager in 2 years.
About the role
Joining a global business of more than 120 investment professionals with offices across Europe, Asia, and North America, reporting directly to the Head of Credit Research. You will contribute primarily to fixed income strategies, using your solid fundamental analysis skills. Responsibilities will gradually increase to include portfolio management responsibilities within your sectors.
In this role, your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Conduct fundamental research and financial analyses on Global High Yield and Investment Grade credit issuers
- Cover various non-financial sectors and identify credit investment opportunities
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of industry trends and assess the risks in the sectors under coverage
- Produce research reports for new and existing issuers under coverage
- Provide high-conviction recommendations on assigned issuers and sectors
- Actively participate in the credit team’s discussions and generate new ideas
- Develop and strengthen synergies with other in-house fixed income teams
- Contribute to the development of the Credit Strategy with other team members
You will be expected to develop into a risk-taking portfolio manager role within two years.
The skills you will demonstrate:
- 3 – 5 years of experience of Fundamental Credit Analysis with a recent focus on High Yield, ideally from a Rating Agency, Asset Management background.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the capacity to articulate investment insights
- You have strong numerical, analytical, modelling and Excel skills
- You are able to work effectively as part of a team and show high responsiveness and problem-solving skills
- You have excellent communication and writing skills in English, French will be an asset
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Investment Risk Manager
Ref: 34094 .Investment Risk Manager sought by leading Asset Manager in their London office. Key Responsibilities Support the oversight of...
Operational Risk Manager
Ref: 34080 Fantastic opportunity in the Operational Risk sector, for a candidate looking to gain experience across the full Operational...
Junior Risk Analyst
Ref: 33858 A top Asset Manager are currently looking for a Junior Risk Analyst to join the Risk team based...