Lead company / syndicate insurer seeks to employ a competent Technician to join its Coverholder team on a 12 Month FTC basis.
The role will have a mix of home and office working (c2 days in office, London)
We are open to receive CV's from candidates with Underwriting or Broking experience.
• To prepare forms, arrange settlement and tracking payment of any transfer request received by the Coverholder team.
• Raising of manual Eclipse signings for business written on company paper (European/London Direct accounts).
• Assistance in the preparation of ad-hoc reports.
• Processing of non-cash claim signings and liaising with claims team to ensure Eclipse record is accurate.
• Assistance with the monthly reconciliation of cash receipts, by updating a log with details obtained from pdf cash remittance advices.
• Production of ad-hoc management information reports.
• Quarter end – providing assistance in checking coverholder income entries.
• Assist in manually producing the LPAN documentation, in order to submit premium bordereau to Xchanging (coverholder and direct accounts).
Please submit a CV ASAP for further details and chance to review the full spec.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 29798 Underwriting Assistant - Numerical Graduate If you are a recent Graduate looking to break into the Lloyd's and...
Ref: 29799 Assistant Underwriter - Casualty Reinsurance We have an incredible opportunity within an International Casualty Reinsurance division of a...
Ref: 29776 Calling all recent Graduates who are currently looking for their first role within the Insurance Industry! I have...