Cost Management – Change Analyst
A leading FS firm is looking for a Change Analyst to join their Cost Management team based in London. This is a chance to join a team that plays an integral in maintaining the strong performance and efficiency of the firm.
- Producing and analysing key financial data to deliver insights on cash and P&L spend.
- Presenting insights to senior stakeholders to inform business decisions
- Producing forecasts and Business Plan processes for the consolidation of change costs to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Working with the relevant teams to solve any queries arising from insights.
- Taking proactive ownership of report production and process improvement to increase production efficiency and insight generated.
- Identifying areas for improvement to improve key processes for controls, effectiveness, and efficiency.
- Communicating outcomes to key stakeholders across Group Finance and the wider business.
- Performing control self-assessments and reporting any deficiencies to the Finance Manager.
- Supporting the improvement of capabilities within the team through knowledge transfer and feedback.
- Professionally qualified (or working towards qualification) preferred
- Degree or relevant experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate in a professional and influential manner with a range of stakeholders including senior.
- Understanding of data processes how these can be used to track performance.
- Strong understanding of the drivers of operating profit performance.
- Experience of change project and programme cost management.
- Knowledge of relevant computer systems and packages and ability to make recommendations, taking account of expert analysis and views.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Jacob.Merrick@BruinFinancial.com
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26327 Assistant Accountant Working Arrangements: 3 days/week Overall Objective of Role: Our company is looking to recruit a temporary...