Contracts Manager leading UK Insurer / Pensions Consultancy
Length of assignment: 12 months
Provision of robust contract management in support of the business in the UK in securing beneficial contracts with clients and suppliers in an efficient and appropriate manner & provision of contract management and negotiation support to sales and client managers. Requires substantial experience in commercial contracts, strong negotiation and stakeholder-management skills.
- Review and approval of contractual matters with external clients and suppliers including:
- Creation and maintenance of contract precedents and negotiations of contractual terms
- Maintenance of agreed processes and controls associated with establishing new contracts
- Advice & guidance to the business to assist in approval process of contractual provisions where necessary
- Review and approval of all other contractual documents as may be required by the business or clients from time to time (good working knowledge of GDPR and ability to review and discuss the provisions of data processing preferred).
- The provision of support through contractual negotiations and advice to the relevant business area on all aspects of contractual matters
- No direct people responsibility but expected to assist with and encourage training and development of junior team members.
- Substantial relevant experience in corporate contracts and negotiation of complex contractual matters.
- A legal or relevant business qualification.
- Strong commercial acumen with a structured, proactive, business pragmatic approach
- Industry experience from insurance, pensions or other employee benefits outsourcing or wealth management would be ideal.
Competitive Daily Rate via Umbrella Company
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26600 The Role : Assistant Corporate Secretary to board of Directors for the Investment Management firm in EMEA Act...
Ref: 26535 New Role: Sole Legal Counsel Fintech Brokerage & Investment City based Flex working Our client, a Fintech specialist...
Ref: 26493 Funds Legal Counsel with a Leading Global Asset Management firm Legal Counsel based in London, primarily responsible for matters...