My client is a global asset management and banking firm who is looking to hire a Financial Writer to join their UK Retirement team in London and create content to a consumer audience on a permanent basis. The firm has a very reputable history and is looking to build upon their success by expanding their team.
In this role, you will be reporting into the Global Head of Content and will have the opportunity to deliver market-leading content for financial advisers and consumers to drive the brand.
Day-to-day responsibilities in this role will include but are not limited to:
- Becoming an integral part of the UK Retirement and Global Content team to capture effective research and thinking.
- Creating and developing a wide range of investment content across multiple mediums, including propositions and funds on market trends, macroeconomics, educational materials, portfolio updates and topical news, aimed primarily at a UK consumer audience.
- Producing effective and appropriate content in line with the company’s brand and ethos with a client-centric nature.
- Working to tight deadlines and being responsible for coverage of in-house conferences.
- Determining appropriate mediums for a selection of work i.e., deciding whether a topic suited in either written, audio, video or infographic form.
- Collaborating with wider marketing teams to develop ideas for the creation, design and execution of educational materials.
- Working alongside the sales team in understanding B2B2C content needs.
To be a good fit for this role, you will ideally need:
- Experience in a B2B2C environment and a history of creating educational materials for consumers.
- Good knowledge of fund investment topics and business/sales priorities.
- Ability to write creatively and with attention to detail.
- Journalistic experience, preferably at editor level.
For more information, please apply now or contact Christopher Rolfe on email@example.com
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 32979 Senior Press Officer- 12month Contract A leading financial service institution are looking for a Senior Press Officer to...
Ref: 32960 A top tier independent investment management firm is looking for a Senior Sales Associate to partner with members...
Ref: 32787 A reputable investment management firm is looking for an Event Planner to join the team on a 12month...