Our Client a leading wealth manager is on the lookout for a Compliance Officer. The main responsibility of the role is to provide compliance support across the board.
- Maintain and update compliance policies
- General compliance activities
- Assist with corporate governance activities and committee reporting.
- 3 years’ + experience in a compliance role within Financial Services, preferable Wealth or Investment Management.
- Familiarity with FCA systems and returns
- Minute taking and general governance experience.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 29174 Currently in search for a AML lead to join a global asset management firm. The successful candidate with...
Ref: 29126 Our client a global investment firm at currently in search for a Senior Financial Crime manager. Your primary...
Ref: 29122 Our Client a leading wealth manager is on the lookout for a Compliance Officer. The main responsibility of...