Compliance Markets and Securities – Rates
My client, a leading Investment Bank, are currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager within their Markets and Securities Compliance Department focussing on Rates. It is a permanent position and they can offer around £75,000 per annum.
- Strong experience within Financial Services, ideally within Investment Banking
- Extensive Advisory Compliance and Rates experience is essential (minimum c.5 years). Product knowledge is a fundamental skill for this position.
- Sales and Trading advisory compliance experience in FICC products
- Knowledge of key UK, European and US financial services regulation including, MAR, MiFID, EMIR, Dodd-Frank and the FCA Handbook.
- Proactive and enthusiastic individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills in addition to strong interpersonal and client-service skills.
If this role sounds of interest then please apply via our website or send your CV to email@example.com
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.