Our Client a global multi asset Brokerage is in search for a Compliance Director. The successful candidate will take control of all compliance matters and will hold the SMF16 Compliance Oversight and SMF17 MLRO Officer function. The candidate will also take ownership of the operational affairs for the UK office.
- Previous compliance experience with the financial industry is key
- A prove track record of knowledge of FC & CFD brokerage within the financial markets
- Strong knowledge of the FCA Handbook
- Experience to take on fiduciary duties required for a director & Corporate Governance
- Take hold of the Compliance & Operations functions for the UK.
- Undergraduate degree
- At least 10 years’ experience in a compliance function in the financial markets, ideally a FX/CFD Brokerage
- Knowledge of the MetaTrader MT4/5 platform
- Multi lingual is an advantage but not essential
- Paying £100,000
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 29174 Currently in search for a AML lead to join a global asset management firm. The successful candidate with...
Ref: 29122 Our Client a leading wealth manager is on the lookout for a Compliance Officer. The main responsibility of...
Ref: 29126 Our client a global investment firm at currently in search for a Senior Financial Crime manager. Your primary...