CLO and Structured Funds Counsel with Global Mandate (UK based)
The role – to join an existing 6 member legal team :
• Advising on and being primarily responsible for CLO issuer formations and warehouse arrangements, US and EU risk retention matters, issuance of CLO performance notes (if applicable), arranger engagement letters and the firm's CLO equity fund.
• Involvement in other open and close-ended products including the firm's secondary loans platform, alternatives fund and structured special opportunities fund including such products’ structuring, formation and investor negotiations.
• Managing external counsel.
• Discussions with potential investors.
• Contributing to new product approval processes.
• Acting as an internal point of contact for portfolio managers.
• Acting as a general point of contact for inbound questions.
• Work very closely with the Operations team
Attractive compensation structure
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ref: 26099 CLO and Structured Funds Counsel with Global Mandate (UK based) The role - to join an existing 6...
Ref: 26046 Regulatory lawyer with Investment management experience in-house or within private practice Regulatory Horizon Scanning monitoring, analysis and communications...
Ref: 26059 At least 4 to 6 years of compliance/legal/audit experience with a global financial services organization or Audit firm...